Thursday, August 19, 2010

How can I open the gas injection cover on the new beetle GLS?

Hi ! I just got a new beetle. However, it is hard to open the gas cover.Even I press the button on the left side of the driver seat to release it. How can I open it with a easy way? Or I bought a beetle with problem?How can I open the gas injection cover on the new beetle GLS?
YOU CAN DIG YOUR NAILS UNDER THE COVER AND POP IT OPEN. YOU CAN ALSO OPEN THE TRUNK AND THERE'S A PANEL THE CAN BE REMOVED THEN YOU REACH IN AND PULL DOWN ON THE CABLE THAT RUNS FROM THE DOOR TO THE COVER.(INSTRUCTIONS ARE IN THE MANUAL) THE FORMER IS EASIER AND DOESN'T CAUSE ANY PERMANENT DAMAGE. OF COARSE YOU'LL WANT' TO HAVE THE FAULTY PART REPLACED...How can I open the gas injection cover on the new beetle GLS?
Should have got a ford
The mechanism, latch, or release cable maybe be out of adjustment, i would contact a Volkswagen dealership service department if the car is brand new they will fix it under warranty, and if it's a used car they will have factory correct parts and trained technicians who can fix it properly.


It should not be that difficult to open.

No comments:

Post a Comment