Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to get rid of McAfee Antivirus?

I have a much better and less annoying anti virus system and when I try and get rid of it, I get tons of messages saying, McAfee is open in another program, so I'd go into the task manager and stop any and all task, and still I can't delete it, something to do with me not having administrative permission. It's only being a nuisance and it pops up at the most inopportune times.





I have Windows 7 and I want to get rid of this stupid program, once and for all.How to get rid of McAfee Antivirus?
http://tinyurl.com/2vueu5gHow to get rid of McAfee Antivirus?
You have to call the company and have them walk you through the process. Annoying but that's the only way to remove it.
Go to the bottom right of your task bar and turn it off there first, theh unstall it.





Good Luck





The Old Computer Guy





Please choose as best answer if this works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment