Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to open and install a game downloaded in from utorrent?

I downloaded Lego Racers 2 from Utorrent. I extracted the files to my desktop. There are 2 image files, and one file that I can't open. When I double click on it, it says open with. I have tried to open it with some programs, but none of them have worked. Please Help!How to open and install a game downloaded in from utorrent?
U HAVE A TOUGH ROAD AHEAD OF U...U NEED WINRAR, BIT TORRENT DVD DECRYPTOR..AND ALOT OF SKILL..IT TAKES HRS SOMETIMES AND U REALLY NEED 2 NO WHAT U R DOIN..! GOOD LUCKHow to open and install a game downloaded in from utorrent?
LOL s3neo... Ur a real expert fo sho.





To use Utorrent effectively, u need to familiarize urself with programs like Daemon tools, and winrar.


If the file is archived (.rar, .zip) u need to unzip it first. Then open Dameon tools (the program) and mount the image file through it. Don't double click

Report Abuse



the image file, that won't do anything. U actually have to open the image mounting program first, then mount the image file.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment