Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I open two windows with two different email accounts?

Up until last week, I was able to have two windows open, and able to log onto each of my yahoo accounts. Last week, it seemed to change. Now if I am logged onto my mail account and then open another window for my business account, it will only let me have one email account open - the same on both windows. How can I get it back to how it used to be? Thanks!!!How do I open two windows with two different email accounts?
You might be having a problem related to the cookies that track your logins. Ifg all else fails, try using two different web browsers one for each login. For example, use Firefox for one login, and IE or Chrome for the other login.How do I open two windows with two different email accounts?
minimize your window and then open a new browser that never fails
Hello,





I would minimize the first window after logging in, and then open a different browser. Use firefox and IE and you should be able to have two accounts open.





Good Luck!


Sean Colicchio


Server Engineer


Host My Site


http://www.hostmysite.com/?utm_source=bb

No comments:

Post a Comment