Monday, August 16, 2010

How to get swype or shape writer on all the keyboards on the iphone?

I got a iphone with the app shape writer, but you can only use it when you open that app. I want to be able to use it on all of my keyboards. Like the messaging app the note app and safari how can i do this?How to get swype or shape writer on all the keyboards on the iphone?
For sure you would have to jailbreak your iPhone, since you would need to actually change the OS. But I don't think anyone has actually made an unofficial app to do what you want, all I could find online were people asking similar questions as you, but no good answers.





P.S. On Android phones, you don't have to hack your phone to switch to one of these different keyboards. Just download the keyboard app, enable it in settings, and you are good to go. Android FTW!

No comments:

Post a Comment