Monday, August 16, 2010

How to ask a guy to prom?

I go to an all girls school, and my mom knows this kid. I semi know him, but my mom got the date, and I want to coordinate with him were were going to take pics and if he wants me to pick him up to do so . I feel a little awkward, and how do I tell him with out begin awkward? what sorts of way can I open up conversationHow to ask a guy to prom?
Get to know him a little bit more first. Talk to him about what he likes and all that stuff, so that first you're having a normal conversation with him. Then you should be able to just ask him about that stuff.





It's normal to have to ask him, because obviously you want to know, and he probably won't feel awkward about it because chances are, he's wondering about the same stuff. So just talk to him first, then bring up the prom.





Good luck, and have fun at your prom!


Love the babygurls.

No comments:

Post a Comment