Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I get my computer to open things like internet explorer without asking what file to open it with?

I did a virus scan on my computer and when it was done and all the infections were removed, its been asking me what file to open things with. Like for example I try to open itunes it ask me what file I want to open it with, its frustrating and annoying. How can I get it to just open what I want it to without asking me that?How can I get my computer to open things like internet explorer without asking what file to open it with?
Just choose the program you want to use and check thn box below that says always use the program.How can I get my computer to open things like internet explorer without asking what file to open it with?
Trying using the Run Option go to itunes icon right click %26gt; run





sounds like yu should just back up what yu want on yur computer n reformat it becoz yu had virus which tangle yur registry n mess everything up its like being sick n taking tylenol 3 yur still sick but still feel better understand the analogy .
sometimes a virus scan will not find anything but a trojan could still be on your computer


Download ';Malwarebytes'; install and update it then run it in safe mode. It should find any hidden trojans etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment