Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I open the trunk of my Jaguar (silverstone convertible) if the battery is dead?

I need to charge the battery but since the trunk only opens with an electric button, I can't open it. Help!How can I open the trunk of my Jaguar (silverstone convertible) if the battery is dead?
If it's a new jag? You could go through the back seat. Also You can hook up one of your friends car's battery to yours and open it like that. By that I mean, like your getting a jump start. Also check your drivers manual for a release button on, either the outside or the inside of your car.How can I open the trunk of my Jaguar (silverstone convertible) if the battery is dead?
Not sure how it is on a Jag, but on some cars, like BMWs, with a trunk mounted battery, there are jump start poles under the hood. Hook your charger up to those and you can get your trunk open. If no poles or lugs exist, try to find the pos. conn. on the alternator and find a good ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment