Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to open a can with a key?

I don't know what it's called, but it's a corned beef can with a key that hangs from it's side.





I don't know if I should twist it left or right? Or something else. I don't want to force it because I might break the handle from where the key hangs, if I was to twist from there.





Any suggestions how to open this?





I do not have a can opener with me at the moment, but would that work too if I did?How to open a can with a key?
take the key off the can. Along the side, against the top of the can you will see a small strip of metal that will fit exactly into the tip of the key with the Little hole in it. When you feed the little metal strip into the hole, turn the key gently, winding the strip of metal around the tip of the key. winding up the strip will pull the strip away from the top of the can, releasing the top of the can. you will end up with that little metal strip wrapped tightly around the end of the key and the top of the can will come off. It has been years since I have actually done this and it is harder to write the instructions than show you, darn it! I hope this works for you and that I am thinking of the right little key thing. Good luck!
  • skin lyrics
  • do africans sweat more than white
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment