Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do you open an obstinate bag of chips?

Do you go with scissors, a knife, or a sharp stomp with your foot? Or do you just throw caution to the wind and tear it open with your bare hands?How do you open an obstinate bag of chips?
Bare hands and primal scream.How do you open an obstinate bag of chips?
I usually tear a corner of it open like I would a catsup packet. Work from there.
I have been known to do all four but I usually can rip them open with my bare hands.
I like to pop the bags over by squeezing the bag at one end, kind of fun watching the chips fly out, my dogs like it when I resort to this method.
Scissors seems the safest!
pull open the sides with my hands.
Scissors
Hands or scicssors. I'm too lazy to do anything else. :P
If I can't seem to tear it open, I pop it open.
I don't use any of those!!! I go with good old fashioned teeth, especially if you're really hungry, they work fastest!!!
I brave it and tear it open, there are always bowls with lids and vacuum cleaners if it doesn't work out.
tear it at the corner-hands.


don't they have those dented part at the corner??





but if that doesn't work-i use my teeth man!!


but not b4 i let someone else hav a go first.
first, I try the bare hands approach... next it's scissors..

No comments:

Post a Comment