Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I help my girlfriend open up to me?

My girlfriend has severe communication issues. She is not used to opening up to anyone.


So she bottles up her feelings until she goes and explodes and we get into an argument.





I just would like to know what I can do, or how I can help at all to get her to open up to me. I have tried a lot of things.





We love eachother and I don't want to break up with her, but at this point I don't know what to do. Any Ideas?How can I help my girlfriend open up to me?
Just let her know that you're there for her. As long as she knows she has your support, she will slowly start opening up more. Don't be too forceful as it could drive her away. Good luckHow can I help my girlfriend open up to me?
let her see that you are open to her, then she will start trusting you and open up as well..


%26amp; dont do anything to lost her trust, itll make girls go nuts and youll never be trusted.
The most effective way is for you to SHUT UP.. A girl has to think abit before she tells you whats on her mind and if your taking again when she's about to blurt it out she can't





Really its as simple as SHUT UP AND LISTEN






First tell her some stuff that no one knows about you then she sould get open up to u lil by lil but just tell her sumthing that no one knows each day... k

No comments:

Post a Comment