Thursday, August 19, 2010

How can I get others to open credit accounts?

I work for a department store, and these last three month they've been pushing all the ringers to get people to open credit cards. All stores do this, but I'm not having much success, and I don't want to loose my job. How can I better pitch opening an account with customers?How can I get others to open credit accounts?
considering that times are hard and people are trying to save money, most will not want another bill. also if one says yes, you do that quick check and that hits their report if turned down and some may not want that. also, there are those come to buy one thing and no matter how good your pitch is they will say no, i am one of those people. i would say ask your fellow sales force, learn about the benefits of having a card and use that.
  • skin lyrics
  • do africans sweat more than white
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment