Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I make google my opening webpage when I open firefox or internet explorer?

I recently upgrade aol software, but now when my wife opens firefox, it immediately opens with aol. It used to open with google and she would like that back.How do I make google my opening webpage when I open firefox or internet explorer?
Change the homepage to www.google.com





in Firefox:


- Navigate to the page you want set as your home page.


- At the top of the Firefox window, on the menu bar, click on the Tools %26gt; Firefox %26gt; Edit menu, and select Options %26gt; Preferences


- Click on Use Current Pages.How do I make google my opening webpage when I open firefox or internet explorer?
Tools/Main/ Top should be set to ';Show My Homepage';. Delete the AOL addy from the box below and paste in http://www.google.com/





Hit OK and you're in business. The process for IE is similar, but under Tools/Internet Options.





xx
Go to http://www.google.com/





On that page right below the search, there is a place to make google my home page.


Click on that.
The link below will be very helpful.





Good luck


Firefox User
Download a Google toolbar for Firefox
Hi, open FF, go to Tools - Options. Click on Main, in the Home Page box type the address you want as your home page.
Tools - internet options - set homepage.
Tools-%26gt;options


Very simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment