Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to open the film door to a Nikon FE camera?

I have the instruction manual, but I think the release might be stuck or jammed. I want to open the door with out damaging anything. I have tried and some pieces keep falling off. So I could use all the help I could get. Thank you.How to open the film door to a Nikon FE camera?
If there is film to rewind, rewind the film first.(Press button in bottom, crank rewind knob clockwise to wind film into cartridge, see instruction manual).





Just under the left-side rewind knob there is a flat plastic tab that slides COUNTERclockwise (like a clock hand would go backwards).





The black sliding tab (extra safety interlock) allows the rewind knob to pull up.


When the rewind knob is pulled up the back latch opens and the back pops open slightly.
  • skin lyrics
  • do africans sweat more than white
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment