Saturday, August 21, 2010

How old do you have to be to open an animal rescue and how much money should you have to start?

I am only 15 but I am very mature. I love animals all types Ive always wanted to open an animal shelter and I was wondering how old you have to be to open an animal rescue or if I could maybe open it under my legal guardians name and also how much money I should have to begin with. Thank!How old do you have to be to open an animal rescue and how much money should you have to start?
You may be able to rescue an animal or two in your home, but you'd probably need a building. Unless you happen to be a millionaire, you will need





--To lease the building. You'd probably need to be at least 18


--Cages, office equipment, some medical equipment, office equipment, phones, etc.


--Advertising


--To form a corporation (ditto). Probably a nonprofit.


--Insurance


--You may need funding at first


--Salaries?





What will all this run? Couple of hundred thousand the fist year, would be my guess.





My guess is that you'd prefer to volunteer at someone else's organization to gain experience. Can you convince your guardian to ley you bring a few animals home?





Good luck!How old do you have to be to open an animal rescue and how much money should you have to start?
No more than $1000,i am not rich
  • Ltd
  • do africans sweat more than white
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment