Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I convert my Chicago garage space that opens with a key to one I can use a clicker to open. how much?

I'm renting but Im sick of turning my car off getting out keying open the garage then getting in my car turning on and backing in. The cheaper the better as I am not the owner.How do I convert my Chicago garage space that opens with a key to one I can use a clicker to open. how much?
Are you saying that there is an electrical switch that you now use? If so, you can get a replacement remote. It contains a receiver and a couple of transmitters. They are easy to install and not too expensive.How do I convert my Chicago garage space that opens with a key to one I can use a clicker to open. how much?
I'd ask the landlord if you could do it, first, before you make any moves...don't want to blow that security deposit, eh!?

No comments:

Post a Comment