Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do you know if you are compatible if there is no sex?

I'm currently dating a woman that I knew from high school. She is admittedly emotionally wounded. She has only slept with 3 men in her life: 2 marriages to selfish %26amp; controlling men. And recently, to a guy who only wanted a one night stand.





I have spent weeks getting her to open up to me, and I'm finally at a point where she has felt comfortable to go out on a regular basis or invite me into her home. When we first started dating, she would freak out at the thought of going out on a date with anyone.





Her last two sexual encounters were horrific. She got pregnant after having sex with her ex husband, had an abortion, and got an infection. She was celebate for 3 years and then the guy only wanted her for one night, even after putting in weeks worth of effort.





I am very attracted to her both physically, and intellectually. I really like this woman, and she makes me a better man simply by being in her presence.





My concern is it may be sometime before there is any sex in the relationship (she's even afraid to kiss). I have never been in this type of situation. Sex isn't everything, but it is SOMETHING!!! I would wait for this woman until the end of time; however, when that time comes...what if the sex is horrible? What if we aren't compatible?How do you know if you are compatible if there is no sex?
If you are compatible without sex, then you will be compatible with sex.


If you get along, make eachother happy, want to be together, enjoy one another's company and are in love, then sex will come with time and it will be AMAZING!!


The best sex is with someone you are in love with, so stop worrying!


If you both put in the effort of making the relationship work, it will.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment