Thursday, August 19, 2010

How can I open a store and sell branded cloth without getting into problems with the brand original stores?

I want to open my retail clothing store in Egypt and sell some of the branded products, like Lacoste, RL Polo and Tommy Heifer, however all these brands have got their own local stores here and I'm worried that selling the same brand would be considered illegal..... I will be buying my stock from factories in China which is claiming to be a supplier factories of these branded companies and they are selling their overstock. Please advice.How can I open a store and sell branded cloth without getting into problems with the brand original stores?
how her simple invention built a multi-million dollar company


http://www.businessempiremag.com/topsytail.php

No comments:

Post a Comment